Författare Ämne: Nyckelmening?  (läst 2436 gånger)

Utloggad Björn

• Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 677
    • Visa profil
    • E-post
Nyckelmening?
« skrivet: 07 november, 2004, 23:56:25 »
Bob Dylan om Robert Johnson:

Citera
...the lyrics and patterns, the construction of his old-style lines and the free association that he used, the sparkling allegories, big-ass truths wrapped in the hard shell of nonsensical abstraction - themes that flew through the air with the greatest of ease. (...) I just couldn't imagine how Johnson's mind could go in and out of so many places. He seems to know about everything, he even throws in Confucius-like sayings whenever it suits him. Neither forlorn or hopeless or shackled - nothing hinders him. As great as the greats were, he goes one step further. You can't imagine him singing, "Washington's a bourgeois town." He wouldn't have noticed or if he did, it would have been irrelevant. (...) There's a harp rack with a harmonica around his neck. He looks nothing like a man of stone, no high-strung temperament. He looks almost childlike, an angelic looking figure, innocent as can be.

Hmmm. Låter det där som någon annan vi känner till?
I love Bob Dylan. Who doesn't? He tapped into some kind of vein and it keeps on keeping on. There's nobody like him. He's unique, and just… way out cool. (D Lynch)

Utloggad Elston

• Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 6924
    • MSN Messenger - elstongunnn@hotmail.com
    • Visa profil
    • Myspace
    • E-post
Nyckelmening?
« Svar #1 skrivet: 08 november, 2004, 00:02:18 »
Tänker. Tänker....

Ja! Jag vet!!!

Björn Waller???