Diskussioner > Om forumet

Förhållningsregler

(1/6) > >>

Fredrik:
Efter de senaste dagarnas incidenter med sur stämning, avhopp, påhopp, etc. har jag bestämt mig för att ändra forumet så att det inte går att ändra ett inlägg i efterhand. Det gäller alltså att tänka först och skriva sedan, postat är postat.

Jag har inte haft möjlighet att följa utvecklingen i detalj och kan därför inte ta någon som helst ställning till det aktuella fallet. Generellt gäller dock

* det ska vara högt i tak här. Väldigt högt. Det är helt okej att säga att senaste plattan suger fett, att gårdagen konsert var det sämsta man sett och att Dylans band är då dåliga att dom inte ens platsar i Dansbandskampen. Men man måste också vara beredd att få mothugg då. "Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk", typ.
* om det dyker upp någon på forumet som har en helt annan inställning till Dylans röst/arrangemang/setlista/skoval/frisyr än vad du själv har, gör gärna din röst hörd, men försök inte övertala någon att tycka som du. Sådana diskussioner blir ofta helt meningslösa. När jag själv trasslar in mig i sådana diskussioner (hände senast i helgen på ett helt annat forum), brukar jag ta ett steg tillbaka och ta till det gamla fina citatet "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.". Då brukar det kännas bättre.
* om någon medlem känner sig baktalad/påhoppad/motarbetad/mobbad bör han/hon/den/det snarast kontakte mig eller Anders så får vi reda ut det.

Tack för ordet
/Fredrik

Elston:
Tack, Fredrik, för ditt kraftfulla och kloka inlägg.
Om det nu heter "inlägg" när själva moderatorn skriver   :huh:

Att ta bort redigeringsmöjligheten är ett intressant initiativ. Fast kanske inte nåt som bör gälla för evigt? Den är ändå väldigt praktisk i normala fall.
Men du bestämmer.

I övrigt tycker jag bara att du, än en gång, har en väldigt bra inställning till vårt forum.
(sykofant som jag ju alltid är ...)

Det jag fortfarande är lite ledsen över är att vi, på detta i övrigt eminenta forum, inte har kunnat hålla tråden om nya plattan fri från personliga påhopp och demonstrativa avhopp. Vems fel det sen är får nån annan bedöma.

cipher_pipe:
Whilst I appreciate the initiative, wouldn't it be easier to simply limit the editing time to 15 minutes, as it is on Expecting Rain? That way, people can't simply go back and keep on re-editing their posts, however, they can still weed out typos. If one spends 15 minutes writing a longer contribution, it is very difficult to see all the mistakes straight away.

I don't see what has happened in too dramatic a light. It happens, people misunderstand each other. That's the curse of the Internet. I bet if Bluesman and Elston were talking about the record over a pint of good ale, the whole incident would be over in seconds. Personally, I do think this is quite possibly the friendliest forum I've ever been a part of. Everyone is rather kind and your contributions are always informative and/or amusing. I hope one little incident like this isn't going to spoil the fun.

After all, we have a new record to discuss and ponder over!!     :d1:

Or is that going off topic?   :mellow:

Elston:

--- Citat från: cipher_pipe skrivet 28 april, 2009, 01:03:53 ---Whilst I appreciate the initiative, wouldn't it be easier to simply limit the editing time to 15 minutes, as it is on Expecting Rain? That way, people can't simply go back and keep on re-editing their posts, however, they can still weed out typos. If one spends 15 minutes writing a longer contribution, it is very difficult to see all the mistakes straight away.

I don't see what has happened in too dramatic a light. It happens, people misunderstand each other. That's the curse of the Internet. I bet if Bluesman and Elston were talking about the record over a pint of good ale, the whole incident would be over in seconds. Personally, I do think this is quite possibly the friendliest forum I've ever been a part of. Everyone is rather kind and your contributions are always informative and/or amusing. I hope one little incident like this isn't going to spoil the fun.

After all, we have a new record to discuss and ponder over!!     :d1:

Or is that going off topic?   :mellow:

--- Slut citat ---

I have spent some time with Bluesman over ales and whiskies, and have always appreciated the man. But this time, something went wrong, it seems.

We'll be fine on this forum, I'm sure.
Särskilt om du stannar kvar, Cypher!

Gonatt!
Jörgen

Fredrik:

--- Citat från: cipher_pipe skrivet 28 april, 2009, 01:03:53 ---Whilst I appreciate the initiative, wouldn't it be easier to simply limit the editing time to 15 minutes, as it is on Expecting Rain? That way, people can't simply go back and keep on re-editing their posts, however, they can still weed out typos. If one spends 15 minutes writing a longer contribution, it is very difficult to see all the mistakes straight away.

--- Slut citat ---

AFAIK it is only possible to set the time limit for editing posts in hours with this software. If you use the 'preview' functionality, you will see your post exactly as it will be displayed on the forum, and here you can do your spell checking.

Navigering

[0] Meddelandeindex

[#] Nästa sida

Gå till fullversion