Författare Ämne: Hungercity News  (läst 969 gånger)

Utloggad Anders S

• Global Moderator
  • Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 3739
    • Visa profil
Hungercity News
« skrivet: 01 januari, 2011, 19:34:55 »
Info från en av moderatorerna, hämtad från en tråd på Allalongthewatchtower

-----------
Hiya
First of all, let me thank you for sticking by HC, in our recent dark period! A battle might have been lost, but we are most certainly winning the war!

Our new box (server) is actually going to be even better than before, which will allow far more flexibility in its operation and maintenance. I have ordered this new server and awaiting access to it. HungerCity will come back, as before with Dylan, as long as we dont get another WS noitice.... which I think will be very unlikely!

This brings me to another important matter. Unfortunately, my capacity to spend more is getting extremely hard. I really hate to ask, but some financial help, however small, is required immediately for this project to continue! If you are not in a position to help financially, DO NOT feel bad and I will fully understand. Your presence in this project is awesome enough! I am so sorry it has come to this, but at present, I don't seem to have a choice! Once HC is up and running all Upload Credits will be added to your account.

Donations: donations@hungercity.org

You need to log into your paypal account, then select the "Send Money" option. In that section enter email as donations@hungercity.org, US Dollars as currency and the amount. Then click on the "personal" tab and select the "gift" option.

Happy times for the New Year....

As always....my best to you and yours!

-Shareef

-------

Hungercity är alltså en sajt där man bl.a. kan ladda hem Dylankonserter, och WS är förmodligen lika med WebSheriff   :party:
I'm looking for a place that's going to animal my soul,
knit my return, bathe my foot, and collect my dog.
Commission me to sell my animal to the bird to clip
and buy my bath and return me back to the cigarette!

Utloggad Anders S

• Global Moderator
  • Precious Angel
    • Visa profil
SV: Hungercity News
« Svar #1 skrivet: 01 februari, 2011, 19:28:04 »
http://www.hungercity.org/

Thanks, everyone, for your patience during our transfer to a new and better server. It's been a difficult process, more difficult than anticipated because of technical, financial and medical issues, but we have good news for HungerCity citizens.We can now confirm that the new HungerCity server will be up and running before the end of February. Please be assured that nothing has been lost and that we have a complete backup, and we are fully financed for the entire process of setting up the new server. Your enthusiasm and patience are both greatly appreciated.
The HungerCity Staff

"Stay connected with us through http://thehcforum.com/"

Utloggad Anders S

• Global Moderator
  • Precious Angel
    • Visa profil
SV: Hungercity News
« Svar #2 skrivet: 22 februari, 2011, 18:19:02 »
Hungercity is back! :party: :d2:  :d4:

http://www.hungercity.org/index.php

WELCOME BACK TO THE HUNGERCITY FAMILY ONE AND ALL....
** We are now a closed community. Membership by invitation only **