Författare Ämne: Public Domain, 50th anniversary recordings (1964)  (läst 5434 gånger)

Utloggad Humlan

• Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 8072
    • Visa profil
Public Domain, 50th anniversary recordings (1964)
« skrivet: 02 december, 2014, 15:25:06 »
"Bob Dylan Public Domain, 50th anniversary recordings (1964) will be a one off pressing limited to 1000 across Europe. The format will be a 9 piece LP Vinyl in a slipcase. Release date 8th Dec (this is likely to move back one week). aliasrobert"

Läser jag precis nu vet inget mer än detta om det är sant eller inte inte vet jag.
±→H4n→~ https://www.instagram.com/joakim.humleback/

"But power and greed and corruptible seed Seem to be all that there is"

"Since the legalization, Monsanto has charged Brazilian farmers 2% of their sales of Roundup Ready soya beans, which now account for an estimated 85% of the nations soyabean"

Utloggad Anders S

• Global Moderator
  • Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 4582
    • Visa profil
    • E-post
SV: Public Domain, 50th anniversary recordings (1964)
« Svar #1 skrivet: 02 december, 2014, 21:09:52 »
http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/bob-dylan-50th-anniversary-collection-1964.398043/  :party: :d5: :d4:

9 LP-skivor :d2: Ska bli spännande att se vad de ger ut!

Hoppas bl.a. på Royal Festival Hall - 17 May 1964, som det bara cirkulerat två låtar från  :d4:
« Senast ändrad: 02 december, 2014, 21:13:02 av Anders S »
I'm looking for a place that's going to animal my soul,
knit my return, bathe my foot, and collect my dog.
Commission me to sell my animal to the bird to clip
and buy my bath and return me back to the cigarette!

Utloggad Humlan

• Precious Angel
    • Visa profil
« Svar #2 skrivet: 02 december, 2014, 22:22:54 »
 :d5:

"bricks and mortar stores" PS .-)

"Since the legalization, Monsanto has charged Brazilian farmers 2% of their sales of Roundup Ready soya beans, which now account for an estimated 85% of the nations soyabean"

Utloggad Tobias

• Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 6016
    • Visa profil
    • Last.fm
    • E-post
« Svar #3 skrivet: 06 december, 2014, 18:37:58 »
Enligt www.searchingforagem.com/2010s/2014.htm har boxen följande innehåll:

LP1 Side 1 (A):

Quest TV show, CBC TV, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 1 Feb 1964:

The Time They Are A-Changin'; Talkin' World War III Blues; The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll; A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall; Restless Farewell (Girl From The North Country, circulating amongst collectors, is missing!).

LP1 Side 2 (B):

The Steve Allen Show, NBC Studio, Los Angeles, CA, 25 Feb 1964:

The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll

Eric von Schmidt's House, 532 Beach Road, Siesta Key, Sarasota, FL, May 1964 (thanks to Bob Stacy for finding an article in "The Telegraph" #44.Winter 1992, describing this tape):

Bob And Eric Blues (Bob Dylan/Eric von Schmidt); Black Betty (Traditional); Come All You Fair And Tender Ladies (Traditional) (version now released on The Bootleg Series Vol. 11 - The Basement Tapes Complete); Florida Woman (Eric von Schmidt); Johnny Cuckoo (Traditional).

LP2 Side 1 (C):

Eric von Schmidt's House, 532 Beach Road, Siesta Key, Sarasota, FL, May 1964:

Money Honey (Jesse Stone); More And More (Webb Pierce/Merle Kilgore); Mr. Tambourine Man (the first known performance!); Susie Q (Dale Hawkins/Stan Lewis/Eleanor Broadwater); Harmonica Duet (Bob Dylan/Eric von Schmidt); Glory, Glory (Traditional, arranged by Dob Dylan/Eric von Schmidt) (version released on Dick Fariña and Eric von Schmidt (Folklore, UK, 1964), Solano Records (USA, 2007), see 1964.

LP2 Side 2 (D):

Eric von Schmidt's House, 532 Beach Road, Siesta Key, Sarasota, FL, May 1964:

Dr. Strangelove Blues (Eric von Schmidt); Stoned On the Mountain (take 1 - new Bob Dylan song!); Stoned On the Mountain (take 2); Walkin' Down The Line; Joshua Gone Barbados (Eric von Schmidt) (version now released on The Bootleg Series Vol. 11 - The Basement Tapes Complete).

BBC Studios, London, May 1964:

With God On Our Side

Didsbury Studios, Manchester, 14 May 1964:

Don't Think Twice, It's All Right

LP3 Side 1 (E):

Royal Festival Hall, London, 17 May 1964:

The Times They Are A-Changin'; Girl From the North Country; Who Killed Davey Moore?; Talkin' John Birch Paranoid Blues; Ballad Of Hollis Brown; It Ain't Me Babe.

LP3 Side 2 (F):

Walls Of Red Wing; Chimes Of Freedom; Mr. Tambourine Man (R-0674-2); Eternal Circle (R-0675-2).

R-0674 Mr Tambourine Man - previously unknown live recording, most likely to be from the Royal Festival Hall, London, 17 May 1964 (stereo version). Has the line “hidden leaves” instead of “frozen leaves”

R-0675 Eternal Circle - previously unknown live recording, most likely to be from the Royal Festival Hall, London, 17 May 1964 (stereo version). Dedicated by Bob to “...anybody who plays an instrument. It’s not so easy.”. The opening line is “I strummed” instead of “I sang”

From one of the versions of the withdrawn album Bob Dylan In Concert, see 1964.

LP4 Side 1 (G):

A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall; Talkin' Wolrd War III Blues; Don't Think Twice, It's All Right; Only A Pawn In Their Game.

LP4 Side 2 (H):

With God On Our Side; The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll; Restless Farewell; When the Ship Comes In.

LP5 Side 1 (I):

Columbia Studios, New York, NY, 4 Jun 1964 (Another Side Of Bob Dylan sessions):

Denise; It Ain't Me, Babe (take 1); Spanish Harlem Incident (take 3); Spanish Harlem Incident (take 4); Ballad In Plain D (take 2); I Don't Believe You (take 1); I Don't Believe You (take 3).

LP5 Side 2 (J):

Columbia Studios, New York, NY, 4 Jun 1964 (Another Side Of Bob Dylan sessions):

Chimes Of Freedom (take 1); Chimes Of Freedom (take 3); Mr. Tambourine Man (take 1); Black Crow Blues (take 1); Black Crow Blues (take 2); I Shall Be Free No. 10 (take 1); I Shall Be Free No. 10 (take 2); I Shall Be Free No. 10 (take 3); I Shall Be Free No. 10 (take 4).

LP6 Side 1 (K):

Newport Folk Festival, Freebody Park, Newport, RI, 24 Jul 1964 (afternoon workshop):

It Ain't Me, Babe.

Newport Folk Festival, Freebody Park, Newport, RI, 24 Jul 1964 (evening show):

All I Really Want To Do; To Ramona.

Forest Hills Music Festival, Forest Hills Tennis Stadium, New York, NY, 8 Aug 1964 (Joan Baez concert):

Mama, You Been On My Mind (with Joan Baez); It Ain't Me, Babe (with Joan Baez); With God On Our Side (with Joan Baez).

LP6 Side 2 (L):

Town Hall, Philadelphia, PA, 10 Oct 1964:

The Times They Are A-Changin'; Girl From The North Country; Who Killed Davey Moore?; Talkin' John Birch Paranoid Blues; To Ramona; Ballad Of Hollis Brown.

LP7 Side 1 (M):

Chimes Of Freedom; I Don't Believe You; It's All Right, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding).

LP7 Side 2 (N):

Mr. Tambourine Man; Talkin' World War III Blues; A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall; Don't Think Twice, It's All Right.

LP8 Side 1 (O):

Only A Pawn In Their Game; With God On Our Side; It Ain't Me, Babe; The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll; All I Really Want To Do.

LP8 Side 2 (P):

Masonic Memorial Auditorium, San Francisco, CA, 27 Nov 1964:

Gates Of Eden; If You Gotta Go, Go Now; It's All Right, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding); Talkin' World War III Blues; Don't Think Twice, It's All Right; Mama, You Been On My Mind (with Joan Baez).

LP9 Side 1 (Q):

Civic Auditorium, San José, CA, 25 Nov 1964:

The Times They Are A-Changin'; Talkin' John Birch Paranoid Blues; To Ramona; Gates Of Eden; If You Gotta Go, Go Now.

LP9 Side 2 (R):

Civic Auditorium, San José, CA, 25 Nov 1964:

It's All Right, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding); Mr. Tambourine Man; A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall; Talkin' World War III Blues; Don't Think Twice, It's All Right.
"Trying is the first step towards failure."

-Homer Simpson

Utloggad egoBen

• Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 3464
    • Visa profil
    • E-post
« Svar #4 skrivet: 06 december, 2014, 19:48:38 »
Är det något särskilt spännande av dessa låtar? Jag har inte bra koll på vad som inte tidigare cirkulerar.

Utloggad Tobias

• Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 6016
    • Visa profil
    • Last.fm
    • E-post
« Svar #5 skrivet: 06 december, 2014, 20:55:15 »
Är det något särskilt spännande av dessa låtar? Jag har inte bra koll på vad som inte tidigare cirkulerar.

Bara två låtar från Royal Festival Hall-konserten cirkulerar sedan tidigare. Denna konsert spelades in professionellt, så kvaliteten bör vara utmärkt.
Vad jag vet cirkulerar inte Eric von Schmidt-inspelningarna och där finns åtminstone en Dylan-komposition vi aldrig hört tidigare. Några av de alternativa versionerna från "Another Side"-sessionen är "nya".
De sista 7 lp-sidorna (halva skiva 6 och hela 7, 8 och 9) innehåller förmodligen publikinspelningar i usel kvalitet, men osvuret är bäst.
"Trying is the first step towards failure."

-Homer Simpson

Utloggad egoBen

• Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 3464
    • Visa profil
    • E-post
« Svar #6 skrivet: 06 december, 2014, 23:58:16 »

Bara två låtar från Royal Festival Hall-konserten cirkulerar sedan tidigare. Denna konsert spelades in professionellt, så kvaliteten bör vara utmärkt.
Vad jag vet cirkulerar inte Eric von Schmidt-inspelningarna och där finns åtminstone en Dylan-komposition vi aldrig hört tidigare. Några av de alternativa versionerna från "Another Side"-sessionen är "nya".
De sista 7 lp-sidorna (halva skiva 6 och hela 7, 8 och 9) innehåller förmodligen publikinspelningar i usel kvalitet, men osvuret är bäst.

Tack för bra svar (som vanligt).

Jag kommer inte försöka jaga rätt på samlingen men höra vill man ju ändå göra, någon gång.

Utloggad Merlin

• Landlord
  • Antal inlägg: 254
    • Visa profil
« Svar #7 skrivet: 08 december, 2014, 13:43:37 »
Den skulle släppas i dag eller hur? Pet Sounds sa att de inte kommer att få in den. Bengans på Drottninggatan trodde inte att de skulle få den heller. Sverige kanske blir utan denna gång. Förra årets utgåva släpptes väl inte heller i Sverige?

Utloggad Humlan

• Precious Angel
    • Visa profil
« Svar #8 skrivet: 08 december, 2014, 16:05:59 »
"Release date 8th Dec (this is likely to move back one week)"... Google Transformation Service -> "Detta kommer sannolikt att flytta tillbaka en vecka"

Vi verkar inte få något öppet släpp här i sverige verkar det som möjligen har trollen samlarna vad du väljer att kalla på dem i för ett slags namn... ännu en gång slagit ihop sina giriga käftar vi får hoppas på några enkla vinyl rip från något östland... "gud"signedessaöstländersvänligamänniskosjälar och våra fängslade "piraters"

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/bob-dylan-50th-anniversary-collection-1964.398043/page-8

"Just collected mine from Resident Music in Brighton. £89.99."

Utloggad Humlan

• Precious Angel
    • Visa profil
« Svar #9 skrivet: 22 december, 2014, 17:10:39 »
Complete Raw kan man säga om man vill det fast kanske är den ändå inte complete dock rätt raw skönt att den som livet självt finner egna vägar genom asfalt och armerade betong ekonomershjärnvindlingar famlande i omarkers öden  :d6:

« Senast ändrad: 22 december, 2014, 17:19:15 av Humlan »