Författare Ämne: BT: Mirel Wagner - Köln, Germany, Live Music Hall - 2015-08-20 - Master  (läst 1368 gånger)

Utloggad Humlan

• Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 8072
    • Visa profil
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=538053

:d5:

Mirel Wagner
Köln, Germany
Live Music Hall
c/o pop music festival
20. August 2015

minimax master-series #534

Master - Audience recording
Genre: singer / songwriter
Taping-location: middle of the audience, fourth row, about 5,86 meters from stage
Sound-quality: excellent
Ticket-costs: 19,80 €
Equipment: Zoom H4N – Sound professional microphones SP-CMC-8

concert-info:
Mirel Wagner – for the second time at Cologne in two years, this time at the c/o pop festival, supporting Ásgeir.
As well known she played her songs with intensity and I love her beautiful voice... The audience was very quiet, except the usual three talking, laughing and chatting chicks behind me, but my microphones absorbed them nearly complete – otherwise I would have absorbed them forever!!!

But: here's another advice:
Never ever go to a concert in this location. It's always the same: seconds after the last notes everyone will be thrown immediately out of the hall by the security. You will get a feeling like you were thrown out like cows out of the field. And if you just stand there for seconds you'll get a nice „C'mon, hurry up!!“ I hate this and this is a big f*+~#?!ing shit.
The best would be going over there, throw the money for the event on the floor and leave. That's what the promoter would love the most.
And this happens – as far as I know – only up there at Cologne.
And the same happens up there at the E-Werk, The Palladium and The Essigfabrik, too.

So – if you ever can decide between two different tour-staions in two different cities: never ever take Cologne as your choice!!!! Bah! Pfui!!!

Including Cover-Artwork!

Line-up:

Mirel Wagner

Setlist:
?

support this woman
Buy her records on cd and vinyl, buy her merch
Go to her concerts

Do not sell. For trading only. ..and -of course- for fun!
±→H4n→~ https://www.instagram.com/joakim.humleback/

"But power and greed and corruptible seed Seem to be all that there is"

"Since the legalization, Monsanto has charged Brazilian farmers 2% of their sales of Roundup Ready soya beans, which now account for an estimated 85% of the nations soyabean"

Utloggad Humlan

• Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 8072
    • Visa profil
SV: BT: Mirel Wagner - Köln, Germany, Live Music Hall - 2015-08-20 - Master
« Svar #1 skrivet: 27 augusti, 2015, 23:13:41 »
 :d1:

01 What Love Looks Like
02 Red
03 1 2 3 4
04 Dreamt of a Wave
05 The Devil's Tongue
06 The Well
07 Ellipsis
08 No Death
09 The Dirt
10 Oak Tree
11 Taller Than Tall Trees
12 To The Bone
13 Goodnight

:d6:
±→H4n→~ https://www.instagram.com/joakim.humleback/

"But power and greed and corruptible seed Seem to be all that there is"

"Since the legalization, Monsanto has charged Brazilian farmers 2% of their sales of Roundup Ready soya beans, which now account for an estimated 85% of the nations soyabean"