Författare Ämne: The Best of The Bootleg Series  (läst 223 gånger)

Utloggad Anders S

• Global Moderator
  • Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 4376
    • Visa profil
    • E-post
The Best of The Bootleg Series
« skrivet: 03 oktober, 2020, 08:47:02 »
28 låtar har dykt upp på Spotify  :ph34r:
https://open.spotify.com/album/4aqiclrXiQGRvBfLv1ukG6?si=J8fPQiN0S3KtCjHv3gRz4Q

Bob Dylan - The Best Of The Bootleg Series (2020)
1. Up To Me [Take 1] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 15: More Blood More Tracks, Disc 1 Track 9 of the Deluxe Edition, NOT the one on the Standard 1-Disc version)
2. Blind Willie McTell [Studio Outtake] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 3)
3. Baby, Let Me Follow You Down [Live At Royal Albert Hall, London, UK - May 26, 1966] (not from an actual Bootleg Series entry, from that standalone Live 1966 release that coincided with the 1966 Big Box)
4. Maggie's Farm [Live At Newport Folk Festival, Newport, RI - July 1965] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 7: No Direction Home)
5. The Groom's Still Waiting At The Alter [Live At The Warfield Theatre, San Francisco, CA - November 13, 1979] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 13: Trouble No More, Disc 2 Track 14)
6. Dink's Song (from Bootleg Series Vol. 7: No Direction Home)
7. Pretty Saro [Unreleased from "Self Portrait" Sessions] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 10: Another Self Portrait)
8. Mama, You Been On My Mind [Studio Outtake - 1964] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 2)
9. Mississippi [Outtake from "Time Out Of Mind" Sessions] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 8: Tell Tale Signs, Disc 1 Track 1)
10. Visions Of Johanna [Take 5, Reherasal] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 12: The Cutting Edge, Disc 2 Track 7 of the Standard 2-Disc version, Disc 4 Track 19 of the 6-Disc version, and Disc 9 Track 17 of the 18-Disc version)
11. Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues [Take 3, Rehearsal] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 12: The Cutting Edge, Disc 2 Track 4 of the Standard 2-Disc version, Disc 4 Track 7 of the 6-Disc version, and Disc 7 Track 2 of the 18-Disc version)
12. Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You [Live At Montreal Forum, Montreal, Quebec - December 4, 1975] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 5: The Rolling Thunder Revue)
13. Born In Time [Outtake from "Oh Mercy" Sessions] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 8: Tell Tale Signs, Disc 1)
14. You Ain't Goin' Nowhere [Take 1] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 11: The Basement Tapes)
15. All You Have To Do Is Dream [Take 2] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 11: The Basement Tapes)
16. Wanted Man [Take 1] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 15: Travelin' Thru, Disc 3)
17. Tell Me That It Isn't True [Take 2] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 15: Travelin' Thru, Disc 1)
18. Wallflower [Alternate Version, 1971] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 10: Another Self Portrait)
19. Most Of The Time [Alternate Version from "Oh Mercy" Sessions] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 8: Tell Tale Signs, Disc 1)
20. A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall [Live At Montreal Forum, Montreal, Quebec - December 4, 1975] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 5: The Rolling Thunder Revue)
21. Series Of Dreams [Outtake from "Oh Mercy" Sessions] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 8: Tell Tale Signs)
22. Slow Train [Live At Earls Court, London, UK - June 29, 1981] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 13: Trouble No More, Disc 2 Track 1)
23. I Pity The Poor Immigrant [Take 4] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 15: Travelin' Thru, Disc 1)
24. Moonshiner [Studio Outtake - 1963] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 1)
25. Seven Days [Live At The Curtis Hixon Convention Center, Tampa, FL - April 1976] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 3)
26. Tangled Up In Blue [Take 3, Remake 3] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 14: More Blood More Tracks, Track 1 of the Standard 1-Disc version, and Disc 6 Track 3 of the 6-Disc version)
27. Guess I'm Doing Fine [Witmark Demo - 1964] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 9: The Witmark Demos)
28. Every Grain Of Sand [Demo - 1980] (from Bootleg Series Vol. 3)
I'm looking for a place that's going to animal my soul,
knit my return, bathe my foot, and collect my dog.
Commission me to sell my animal to the bird to clip
and buy my bath and return me back to the cigarette!