Författare Ämne: Stora ögonblick/Bob knäcker  (läst 381271 gånger)

Utloggad Anders S

• Global Moderator
  • Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 4582
    • Visa profil
    • E-post
SV: Stora ögonblick/Bob knäcker
« Svar #615 skrivet: 13 juli, 2013, 21:48:06 »
Det här klippet kan ha varit uppe förut. Nåja, det är värt att se igen  :party:

Dylan duetterar med en kvinna som tagit sig upp från publiken  :d5:

The Times They Are A-Changin' - Eindhoven '93
I'm looking for a place that's going to animal my soul,
knit my return, bathe my foot, and collect my dog.
Commission me to sell my animal to the bird to clip
and buy my bath and return me back to the cigarette!

Utloggad M:o Nightmare

• Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 2156
  • I woke in the mornin' wand'rin'...
    • Visa profil
« Svar #616 skrivet: 13 juli, 2013, 23:05:06 »

Ja det där tacklade han ju med bravur unmittelbar som man säger i Bayern.....Bravo Bob! :party:
Gypsy gal, you got me swallowed
I have fallen far beneath
Your pearly eyes, so fast an' slashing
An' your flashing diamond teeth

Utloggad AndersG

• Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 3628
    • Visa profil
    • E-post
« Svar #617 skrivet: 19 juli, 2013, 18:52:51 »
Juno Awards 1986, glittersvid , svarta handskar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AKz23pbOFg

Politics is entertainment. It's a sport. It's for the well groomed and well heeled. The impeccably dressed. Party animals. Politicians are interchangeable.

Utloggad egoBen

• Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 3464
    • Visa profil
    • E-post
« Svar #618 skrivet: 22 juli, 2013, 10:59:48 »
Från Johanna's Visions, Til I fell in love with you, filmat. Han kommer igång skönt med gitarren och bugar fler gånger än japanen efteråt. Den här konserten skulle jag gärna varit på, verkar liten och intim.

http://johannasvisions.com/bob-dylan-til-i-fell-in-love-with-you-irving-plaza-nyc-8-december-1997-video/

Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Plaza
Capacity: 1025!

• Precious Angel
    • Visa profil
« Svar #619 skrivet: 22 juli, 2013, 13:55:58 »
Jösses vilket 'Gubb-Rocks-Mecka'! Borde mao passa mig perfekt vilket det också gjorde... :d6:

Utloggad Porss

• Hobo
  • Antal inlägg: 48
    • Visa profil
    • E-post
« Svar #620 skrivet: 25 juli, 2013, 22:30:47 »
"Bob knäcker Taylor Goldsmith"! Något av det bästa jag läst om Dylan!

He stands up at the mic. He doesn’t say anything. He doesn’t smile. It’s a very intentional experience that he gives the audience, a very conscious one, and it starts to make you rethink lyrics. There’s a lyric on his newest album that goes “The more I take, the more I give/The more I die, the more I live.” When he says “The more I give,” he could easily be speaking to that aspect of his character. When he says, “The more I die, the more I live,” it’s an even heavier thing, because it’s so applicable to the Bob Dylan experience at this point. It’s not who he is onstage and then who he is at the after-party. There’s no other side of him. There’s no offstage guy. That full commitment, that full immersion into the artist, has allowed him to become a mythical creature, something that goes far beyond how we see our favorite songwriters. He lives Bob Dylan.

I feel like some songwriters are born there, you know? When I think about Kurt Cobain or Townes Van Zandt, it’s very much like their heads are in the clouds and they can’t cope with how the real world works. With Dylan, he’s an anomaly, because I feel like he’s very aware of how the world works—and he rejects it. He cultivates that head-in-the-clouds mentality, but in a very aware and enlightened way. When you see a Bruce Springsteen or Tom Petty or Jackson Browne show, the impression you get is that you’d love to have a beer with them. That’s the image they project. With Dylan, it goes beyond that. All of a sudden, this isn’t a man we’re dealing with—this is an example of what happens when a man gives himself to his art, when there’s no longer a line between the two anymore. I love the idea of having a beer with a lot of the musicians I admire. But then there’s a whole other side of things where this is something I’m witnessing, you know? This isn’t a communion between the artist and me. I’m witnessing what he is.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/culture/dawes-road-with-dylan

Porss

Utloggad Humlan

• Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 8072
    • Visa profil
« Svar #621 skrivet: 25 juli, 2013, 22:46:14 »
"Bob knäcker Taylor Goldsmith"! Något av det bästa jag läst om Dylan!

He stands up at the mic. He doesn’t say anything. He doesn’t smile. It’s a very intentional experience that he gives the audience, a very conscious one, and it starts to make you rethink lyrics. There’s a lyric on his newest album that goes “The more I take, the more I give/The more I die, the more I live.” When he says “The more I give,” he could easily be speaking to that aspect of his character. When he says, “The more I die, the more I live,” it’s an even heavier thing, because it’s so applicable to the Bob Dylan experience at this point. It’s not who he is onstage and then who he is at the after-party. There’s no other side of him. There’s no offstage guy. That full commitment, that full immersion into the artist, has allowed him to become a mythical creature, something that goes far beyond how we see our favorite songwriters. He lives Bob Dylan.

I feel like some songwriters are born there, you know? When I think about Kurt Cobain or Townes Van Zandt, it’s very much like their heads are in the clouds and they can’t cope with how the real world works. With Dylan, he’s an anomaly, because I feel like he’s very aware of how the world works—and he rejects it. He cultivates that head-in-the-clouds mentality, but in a very aware and enlightened way. When you see a Bruce Springsteen or Tom Petty or Jackson Browne show, the impression you get is that you’d love to have a beer with them. That’s the image they project. With Dylan, it goes beyond that. All of a sudden, this isn’t a man we’re dealing with—this is an example of what happens when a man gives himself to his art, when there’s no longer a line between the two anymore. I love the idea of having a beer with a lot of the musicians I admire. But then there’s a whole other side of things where this is something I’m witnessing, you know? This isn’t a communion between the artist and me. I’m witnessing what he is.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/culture/dawes-road-with-dylan

Porss

:d2: :d4:
±→H4n→~ https://www.instagram.com/joakim.humleback/

"But power and greed and corruptible seed Seem to be all that there is"

"Since the legalization, Monsanto has charged Brazilian farmers 2% of their sales of Roundup Ready soya beans, which now account for an estimated 85% of the nations soyabean"

Utloggad Swamprat

• Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 541
    • Visa profil
    • E-post
« Svar #622 skrivet: 26 juli, 2013, 11:40:48 »

Tack för den!!!
Nu kommer jag gå omkring med jordens flin hela dagen.
Vilket underbart klipp...fullkomligt makalöst.
Cocaine improves your tennis

Utloggad egoBen

• Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 3464
    • Visa profil
    • E-post
« Svar #623 skrivet: 05 augusti, 2013, 16:00:10 »
Love Sick. Det här klippet verkar vara ifrån 28 juli 2013, från Camden nära Philadelphia, en av spelningarna jag var på nyligen. Det är väldigt bra kvalitet på den här publikinspelade filmen, nära. Konserten var min 31:a Dylanspelning och helt klart en av de bästa, jag var i ett stort rus under hela spelningen. Ljudet var fantastiskt och stämningen underbar, Bob och bandet var mycket under hela kvällen.

Kolla bara axelryckningen exakt 3:00. Det är helt grymt och man vill se det igen och igen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hD7zIvx15I

• Precious Angel
    • Visa profil
« Svar #624 skrivet: 05 augusti, 2013, 16:06:53 »
Love Sick. Det här klippet verkar vara ifrån 28 juli 2013, från Camden nära Philadelphia, en av spelningarna jag var på nyligen. Det är väldigt bra kvalitet på den här publikinspelade filmen, nära. Konserten var min 31:a Dylanspelning och helt klart en av de bästa, jag var i ett stort rus under hela spelningen. Ljudet var fantastiskt och stämningen underbar, Bob och bandet var mycket under hela kvällen.

Kolla bara axelryckningen exakt 3:00. Det är helt grymt och man vill se det igen och igen.

:huh: OK...

Utloggad Anders S

• Global Moderator
  • Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 4582
    • Visa profil
    • E-post
« Svar #625 skrivet: 05 augusti, 2013, 16:36:48 »

Tack Joakim!

Vad skön han är, och vilken underbar version  :d2:

Det här gör mig bara mer och mer sugen på Waterfront  :d6:
I'm looking for a place that's going to animal my soul,
knit my return, bathe my foot, and collect my dog.
Commission me to sell my animal to the bird to clip
and buy my bath and return me back to the cigarette!

Utloggad Bengt

• Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 1950
    • Visa profil
    • E-post
« Svar #626 skrivet: 13 augusti, 2013, 21:20:03 »
The Bootleg Series, Vol. 7- No Direction Home, The Soundtrack Disc 2
 :d6: :d6: :d6: :d6: :d6: :d6: :d6: :d6: :d6:

Utloggad Pirke.Avot

• A Friend To The Poor
  • Antal inlägg: 161
    • Visa profil
« Svar #627 skrivet: 14 augusti, 2013, 11:31:21 »
Highway 61 Revisited, Portsmouth 2000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOEcCG6iH_0&list=PLsegyNR2xnxlRJxhxGznl_jMzQzknNQtn&index=14

Fantastiskt klipp, låten far fram som ett godståg, Bobs stämma är skarp och hård. Vem är gitarristen som spelar ett fantastiskt solo från ungefär 02:15 och framåt? Charlie? Larry?
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that he's name wasn't Henry Porter.

Utloggad scholss

• Hobo
  • Antal inlägg: 11
    • Visa profil
    • E-post
« Svar #628 skrivet: 15 augusti, 2013, 23:13:12 »
Kanske har tipsats om tidigare..

Can't Wait Milano 2011

http://youtu.be/cjNbsaqDwKg
I got the porkchops, she got the pie
She ain't no angel and neither am I

Utloggad Elston

• Precious Angel
  • Antal inlägg: 6925
    • MSN Messenger - elstongunnn@hotmail.com
    • Visa profil
    • Myspace
    • E-post
« Svar #629 skrivet: 15 augusti, 2013, 23:29:12 »
Highway 61 Revisited, Portsmouth 2000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOEcCG6iH_0&list=PLsegyNR2xnxlRJxhxGznl_jMzQzknNQtn&index=14

Fantastiskt klipp, låten far fram som ett godståg, Bobs stämma är skarp och hård. Vem är gitarristen som spelar ett fantastiskt solo från ungefär 02:15 och framåt? Charlie? Larry?

Charlie Sexton.
Beyond the horizon, the sky is so blue
I've got more than a lifetime to live loving you